GoDaddy Domain Registrar For WHMCS is a module created specially for GoDaddy API Resellers to enable you to automate the provisioning and management of domains in your WHMCS system. With its help you will be able to set up your TLDs & gTLDs with just a few clicks to start reselling them to your clients straight away!
The module will allow your audience to check whether desired TLDs are available using GoDaddy domain lookup and browse domain suggestions offered by GoDaddy registrar. Furthermore, domains and DNS records owned by your customers can be managed in a convenient manner right in your WHMCS client area. At the same time, you will be able to view detailed status along with action logs of domains, as well as toggle ID protection for each one of them separately. What is more, there is an option for mass enabling/disabling auto-renewals via SSH console.
GoDaddy Domain Registrar For WHMCS brings new opportunities you cannot miss! Extend your offer and improve your customers’ experience in one fell swoop!
- Supports GoDaddy “User Account” And “API Reseller Plan”
- Supports All TLDs & gTLDs Available In GoDaddy API
- Integrated With Domains Reseller For WHMCS – Efficient Domains Reselling With Your Own API
- Supports PHP 7.1 Up To PHP 7.4
- Supports WHMCS Template Six
- Supports WHMCS V7.10 and Later